Monday, February 4, 2013

I'm going to kill myself...

How many parents, friends, pastors, family members of those who have committed suicide begged that they had heard that phrase from their lost loved one? 
Over 80 people today decided to commit suicide and their ‘attempt’ was a “success”. 
I am FURIOUS about this.  How dare anyone decide that they are greater than God and that their life is no longer meaningful?  When there are parents and wives and loved ones dreading to not receive a Skype call from overseas?  When tragic accidents LEACH life and spread mourning?!  HOW!?
Another mind boggling question:  How on earth can there be over 3,000 abortions performed here in the United States of America every single day when there are willing, loving, AMAZING people who LONG to hold a baby in their arms?!  HOW!??!
I feel utterly helpless & futile sometimes in this world...  In my personal opinion, EVERY single person on this earth has a purpose.  Whether they were here for a mere & precious 2 hours so that their parents could example faithfulness through sorrow or that they lived to be 106 and mentor and speak LIFE into countless families by teaching them to play a simple game called football.
I guess that’s why I can’t really focus on THIS WORLD…crazy talk, right?  WRONG.  Philippians 4:13 says that I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens me.  Matthew 7:7 states to ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened.  Well Lord, this is me…loud, crazy, Chandra; your humble princess…just ASKING…SHOUTING…BEGGING, God…Please use me.  Use my words and my actions and my love for others to change their mind.  To seek you.  That’s really all I want, Lord.  Please.  In Jesus’ Name.
Pleading that this finds you all well and thankful for life, love and family…
Love,
Chan
PS – I have a positive Nicaragua update to share with you guys…this just isn’t the place for it tonight.  XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment