Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Prayer for today:
Father God,
Be with the family of Beth Ann Faulder as they mourn her loss.
Amen.
Piece’o’Past:
I came home from a Brownie lock-in when I was 11 and puked all over our living room floor.  My mom was pretty upset b/c of the mess that she had to clean up, but it turned out that I had laryngitis, bronchitis and tonsillitis all together.  That was the year that I had my tonsils removed.  I haven’t really ‘caught’ all that many colds since then…

Present:
BUT – it seems that I definitely have one.  Cotton ball ears, Niagara Nose, Itchy eyes, Sore Throat & tired and achy all over.  UGH – give me some Mucinex!

Had my first Physical Therapy appointment today and the lady seemed hopeful for being able to help me out.  Although I am still in pain (and even more so b/c of poking, prodding and moving unused muscles), hope on the horizon is way better than ‘I don’t know’s and other non-helpful answers

I hope this finds you all healthy and happy and appreciative of your family and loved ones this evening.

Love,
Chan

No comments:

Post a Comment